Site On Stevie Not Opening

imfree

Hi imfree,

I'm seeing your account as active and it should be working fine. However, the domain associated with your account is pointing to Cloudflare's DNS, which is not pointing to the right place. A lookup of your domain's A record shows it is not pointing to Stevie's IP.

Thanks

Hi Jje,

Please bear with me. I am trying to understand the problem.

Your help, guidance and co operation would be most appreciated.

First and foremost, how did this mix up happen, and how do we prevent it from happening again,

since, post Cloudflare, the site was functioning normally until recently and I have not made any recent changes in the DNS settings anywhere?

Second, how do we rectify this problem, because my Advanced DNS Settings page just says, "Please refresh this page and try again", but it shows no records. So again, I cannot change anything.

Frankly, even if it did, I would not know which record to change to point to Stevie. That brings me back to you.

Hence, I request you to please revert back to the earlier settings from your end and restore the site to normal.

Your kind help would be most appreciated.

Hi imfree, I'm seeing your account as active and it should be working fine. However, the domain associated with your account is pointing to Cloudflare's DNS, which is not pointing to the right place. A lookup of your domain's A record shows it is not pointing to Stevie's IP. Thanks

Dear Jje,

My Advanced DNS Records have finally opened and I have checked Heliohost's A Name Records whixh point to 216.218.192.170, i.e. Stevie's ip. Cloudflare's settings are also the same. Thus, Heliohost's settimgs are also ok, and have not been changed in the recent pat. Both point to the same ip. If Stevie's ip has changed from the above, please let me know so that I may make fresh changes, or you may make them at your end.

But Cloudflare shows no page view records after 11.30 am of 23 February 2014.That is approximately when my site went off the radar. Maybe that would nelp you pinpoint the problem and resolve the issue.

Your kind help would be appreciated.