[Solved] Queued: Epicdeeds

User: EliteDeeds

Server: Johnny

URL: elitedeeds.tk

Greetings fine fellow nerdfolk. I trust all is well on this fine eve. I hate to be one of 'Those Guys' out of the gate, however my URL still says queued after 24 hours. I relalize you folks are busy with other projects other than HelioHost, and I can appreciate that. However, I was just wanting to ensure there is not a problem of some sorts that needs attention.

I've cleared my browser cache. ;)/&--#62; I also FTP'd a sample file in the /public_html and also in a sub directory of the site just to see if I can get to it, and I get the glourious 404 'You are kidding right?' error we all love to see. HAHA

I also noticed another thing. Everything I FTP to /public_html is mirrored to /www as well. I am not a beginner to this, but FAR from expert. It just seems that would double my disk useage if things are mirrored in such a way. Is that 'normal' or is there a setting I need to change?

Thanks a ton for your attention to this matter, and have a grand evening.

EliteDeeds

Ok, I screwed up baaaaadddd. I bet you don't hear that often eh? ;) Ok, let's go from the start.

I had a site elitedeeds.tk queued for installation. I then decided I wanted to change the site name to epicdeeds.tk So, in a rush, I deleted elitedeeds.tk and then went to sign up for Johnny again using epicdeeds.tk

Now, I get the 'site is queued' page, however when I go to into C-Panel it bounces what I THOUGHT was my username and password. I also seem to have mispelled my email address because I never got a confirmation, nor a link to C-Panel like I did the first time.

I then requested my password to be emailed to me, and alas that email never came. So, it's obvious that I screwed up, in a very very bad way.

I know epicdeeds.tk is in queue because for an experiment I tried to sign up again and it said 'this site is in queue' or whatever it says when a site is already in the system.

I humbly request one of two things, and either one is fine with me.

1) This would be the hardest I'd think. But would you please delete my C-Panel/email information and reset it to epicdeeds.tk and resend the confirmation and c-panel links, as well as a password reset link. The proper address is epicdeeds@outlook.com

2) This seems the easiest. Delete the site epicdeeds.tk from the database and I'll just sign up again and place myself back in the queue.

Or, if there's a third option, I am completely open...

Thanks a ton, and I sincerely apologize for this obvious ID10T error. The only thing I can think of is my fat fingers were not on the 'home' row when I was typing, and I mispelled something and did not catch it.

Sincerely,

ED

Merging topics.

Your email address matches the one in the database. Since you are still in the early queue state, you won't receive the confirmation email yet, nor will password resets be effective. Just be patient and all should fix itself. If you really want to delete your account, you can use http://heliohost.org/home/support/scripts/delete This will delay you even farther, so I suggest waiting first.

To answer your other question, www is a symbolic link of public_html, meaning that they go to the same place. Your files are not being duplicated.

Hey, thanks a ton!!! I'll hang tight then. Just blows chunks I mistyped my password. /rolls eyes I am not normally such a goofball. Well, I am, but not in such a disaterous way.

Thanks again for your reply, and again I apologize for the error.

ED