Logo Market

I make professional logos (logos only, not images, but I can make somethings like swooshes and orbs, etc...) but if you have a specific image, please include it.

Anyway I use a program called logo creator that takes any text and makes nice embedded or outlined or shadowed, gradient, clear, etc.. text and stuff. I will post examples here that i have done as well.

So I am only charging a simple 100 helions per logo, or a discounted 150 helions per 2 logos (that's only 10-15 posts!).

I will reassure that they are top notch, and I will usually finish less than 2 days, usually on the day you request (unlike most).

So if you would like one, post the logo text you want, what style (like a specific font, bold, italic, the font style in the way you want e.g. futuristic, big, etc...), if a tagline/slogan what is it... what colors, you know the stuff. And if you have an image, please send that in a post or a link. Once I make the logo, please send the 100 helions through the ibStore feature (or 150 if you got 2) to eTronicGaming. Thanks. Then I will pm you the logo (please give me your username as well).

Here are some examples to prove how good they are:

For My Fan Game of Halo 3:

For A Person's Game:

For My Company (eTronic Gaming):

I'm hoping people will request so request if you are interested!

Thanks.

-Josh

Edited by eTronicGaming

Any chance you could make me a 2|6|8 Productions Logo? Like a big one for games, Using the same color scheme as my website, black and hexidecimal #CC0000(or for those who don't know: 204,0,0) or go to http://268productions.heliohost.org/ . If you can make me a 480 by 100 Logo for the site, I will pay a full 100, cause I'm rich and I don't need no stinking discount. Remeber the | between the 2|6|8 ! I'd also like a text style similar to the one I have on my site, but with a little more of an effect, if you know what I mean...

lol, the ad was something that said YOUR LOGO STINKS! and then had a $265 thing off to the side had an old man on it too. Funny.

Edited by Gamemaster_268

Aight, I want the words "Independent Music" in the same style as this:

The letters shown cut in half dont need to be, but I need it in the same or a similar font, with the same gradient fill and black outline on the same grey background. It needs to be 349x58, and if you could tell me the name of the font so I can use it on my site that would be great.

Edit:

Actually, now that I think of it, unless you have already crammed it all in there the image can be another 50 or 100 pixels wide.

wow, you do some very good work. maybe if you visit my site you can see my logo

http://awesomegaming.heliohost.org/site/index.html

i want it to be something related to gaming. maybe a nice dark blue effectness and black to it? and it has to have mario nicely placed in it somewhere, and anything else you think would look good. i know you only do "designs" but just cut and paste a mario image but mak it nice looking. i am willing to pay 100 - 200 based on if i want it and quality.

thanks

[edit]

also, make the width between 640-720

and the height between 100-200

thanks!

[/edit]

Aight, I want the words "Independent Music" in the same style as this:

The letters shown cut in half dont need to be, but I need it in the same or a similar font, with the same gradient fill and black outline on the same grey background. It needs to be 349x58, and if you could tell me the name of the font so I can use it on my site that would be great.

Edit:

Actually, now that I think of it, unless you have already crammed it all in there the image can be another 50 or 100 pixels wide.

your image will not load... sorry, but try to get a better one or use www.imageshack.us to upload it... so i can't do yours right now :(

gamemaster's second one (for the site) is finished, so I need to upload it.. btw it's mainly text, no images, so i hope that is ok, I'm working on the first one, but be more specific... as for the awesomegamer, I have yours under construction, and I'll start yours HerLoss soon. :P

I'm going for the honest system here :) I'll go ahead and post the images for easier and quick work since i just got back from my grandmas... yeah i haven't had time to post stuff since my grandpa just died last night so I'm really upset and we had to visit my grandma and stuff. Anyway, here are awesomedudes and gamemaster_268's logos:

Awesomedudes:

Gamemaster_268:

-Site Banner-

-Logo-

Now i hope you'll pay before you use them please...