Quiz

GameClaw_268

You should make a quiz for a bold name or something. Make it hard, and either about hard science/math/anthing hard stuff or about stuff on helionet. One could be: Name the mods and primary banners in order of joining date. Or another could be: The date that these forums were created, or the date that heliohost was created, etc. I'm gonna get a bold name the way it already is(considering I have 2 or so months of hosting left and 1610 points) but it would still be fun ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Haha sure. But you have to get ALL the questions right. Theres just one problem. I don't think IBStore allows you to create quizes for items... only for points... oh well. I guess its alright.

EDIT

Alright, I'm making the quiz now. Turns out you CAN create a quiz for an item *yesh*. It'll run for 30 days, you get a name bold if you win.

sounds great, maybe just a topic and first to answer.

because anybody could lookup the info, so make it more like a race.

if they get something wrong, the other people have to figure out which ones were wrong, and repost all the answeres with the fixed ones replacing the wrong ones.

hmmm... :rolleyes: