[Solved] Queued: Mario350

Hello!

I have some problems, first register an account on Jhony but after delete and went to Stevie, register on this temporary domain heliohost and wait more than 24 hours, finally this worked but then wanted to park my own domain (. Com) to my surprise he said that I should wait another 24 hours, and I can not wait that long (I've been waiting to use this 1 week) I decided to ask to change the account's primary domain directly by the (. com) but in turn had pending to park, then went back to Cpanel to remove the parked domain and re-order a new domain, but it now tells me I have to wait another 24 or 48 hours, and since this is beyond me.

I want my account is activated and finally with my domain, the data include:

SERVER: Stevie

Domain: Censured OR Censured (the latter does not need)(Edit by my)

Account: mario350

It would be good once activated hosting and after 24 hours, it was no longer necessary to wait another 24-48 hours each time you add an additional domain ...

PS: After fix this, I want to delete this post, to avoid problems with hackers in the future on my website.

(Thanks and sorry for my English, do not talk much)

Forget that, now I have the NS changed and using cloudflare on another hosting, and I can not afford to leave the domain pointing here for 24 or 48 hours with the poster that the "QUEUE", the domain I put in the minimum time wasting long as possible (as in other hosting, suffice that the domain is within the system and the NS I heliohost point, start working the website at max 1 hour)

I hope you understand and can help me.

Thank you!

Okay, that I know, that does not fix anything with lol

I need areadancefm.com is the primary domain and not in (Queued) for after I point the domain to heliohost so fast without waiting for 24 or 48 hours, because I can not leave the domain with the poster on my web QUEUED so long. Do you understand?

Okay, that I know, that does not fix anything with lol I need areadancefm.com is the primary domain and not in (Queued) for after I point the domain to heliohost so fast without waiting for 24 or 48 hours, because I can not leave the domain with the poster on my web QUEUED so long. Do you understand?

There is no way around that time delay.

For new parked or add-on domains to become active, apache needs to be restarted. This is done at a certain time every day.

That is why you need to wait. Restarting apache for every single domain that is added for is simply not possible.

&--#60;p&--#62;

Okay, that I know, that does not fix anything with lol I need areadancefm.com is the primary domain and not in (Queued) for after I point the domain to heliohost so fast without waiting for 24 or 48 hours, because I can not leave the domain with the poster on my web QUEUED so long. Do you understand?
There is no way around that time delay. For new parked or add-on domains to become active, apache needs to be restarted. This is done at a certain time every day. That is why you need to wait. Restarting apache for every single domain that is added for is simply not possible.

Okay, now I understand better, although I admit it's the first time I see something so rare in a hosting xD, but I'll give it a try anyway because it looks good.

But I still have a question, I asked to change my primary domain change areadancefm.com once in CPANEL

Will to point my domain to heliohost without waiting 24 hours?