Microsoft Firefox

surfcss

Well firefox still grants you more security than internet explorer and well so far i found only 1 blog over firefox. -_-

I admit that Firefox might be better than internet explorer in the security issue, but firefox's security still isnt powerful enough? you would need a security software. Then if you have to get a security software then why don't you just use internet explorer??

One more thing, Internet Explorer 7 takes much more memory in the Ram as compared to Firefox. They both are almost similar but still Firefox is winning the value it deserves. -_-

In my opinion, the only reason Firefox is still being used by some people today is because of its add-ons. I hope internet explorer comes out with that. Then there won't be such a competition.

And yeah the RAM problem. I have enough RAM to smoothly run all ie, firefox, dreamweaver, visual basic 6.0 and flash together at once.

Ok, but still you know that IE 7 takes alot of space though. Dude i am so not feeling well and can hardly think of anything, well that will never happen with IE 7 i guess.(Add-on)