[Answered] About Cpanel On Stevie

qillerz

Hello. I have one question about cPanel version on stevie. Why didn't you upgrade the cPanel version for stevie to v11.34.0?

p/s : This is only a question that I wonder why. Anyway, I always respecting the service you give. :D Plus, sorry for my bad english. -_-

Upgrading to the newest version is not practical as all sorts of stuff may break.

Johnny is the experimental server so it usually gets abused and software updates are tested there before being thrown on Stevie.

At this moment Johnny is running 11.32.5 while Stevie is on 11.30.5; I don't mind being just a tiny bit behind the times if it means everything works the way it's intended going from one version to the next.

I see. So I am now on the right track to setup my website because stevie is a stable server right.

Sorry for asking you this question. I am a type of person who like to mention even on a tiny things like this. Hehe.. Anyway keep up the good work you guys. :)