[Answered] Account Moved To Johnny Server

junaid

After my account was unsuspended, I found it had been moved from stevie to johnny, is it possible that someone could please move it back to stevie the way it was moved to johnny without me needing to delete my account and re-upload my files?

Oh and to Krydos, thank you for unsuspending my account even though it was the third suspension, I have been trying to reduce the load my account causes on the server, but obviously my tactics to do so weren't enough. I have now removed the chatrooms from my site and will hopefully find an alternative option. My site is a community site with over 2,000 users, my intentions were not to cause any problems for the server as I do want it to be up as much as possible.

Also, I wasn't implying that Ice IT was mean, he had a right to not unsuspend my account, and I understand, maybe my choice of words weren't great and I apologise.

Because it was your third it was moved. Johnny while being cranky is more tolerant about resource usage, so if your site behaves on Johnny and fully functions there's no need to move it back to Stevie where you'll be permanently banned.

Three strikes, your options are stay on Johnny, which is faring better with uptime at ~90%+, or go to stevie and be permanently suspended. You won't get another chance on Stevie.