[Solved] Queued: Vellfond

usename : vellfond

server : johnny

main domain: vellerefond.heliohost.org

I tried to add the domains "vellerefong.gr" (I own this domain) and "www.vellerefond.gr" (although not necessary) as addon domains. The domain "www.vellerefond.gr" was unsuccessfull due to the fact that I mistakenly used the same "subdomain/ftp username" (not important but maybe I messed something up on the server side, thus I mention it). I then removed, by mistake, the "vellerefond.gr" addon domain.

What I really would like to do, finally, is readd "vellerefond.gr" as an addon domain but it says that it is used by another user (specifically is sais that "vellerefond.vellerefond.heliohost.org" is used by another user). Additionally, I cannot access "http://vellerefond.heliohost.org/" anymore due to an "Internal Server Error" although it was working before. The Queued account is "vellerefond.gr" which shouldn't exist at heliohost.org since I removed it. Am I doing something wrong?

Thank you in advance and sorry for the inconvenience.

I deleted the subdomains created from the above process (I hadn't used the subdomains option from cpanel since I thought I could remove everything from the addon domains option) and managed to dissacociate them from my account. I realize now that perhaps what I need is a parked domain. I will close this topic so as not to confuse/burden/spam the forum and I will try that.

Again, sorry for any inconvenience.