[Solved] Suspended: Banjocam

a) username = banjocam

B) server = stevie

c) domain = banjocam.heliohost.org

Hi guys,

Just came home to find my account suspended - I would imagine it is due to my recent cron job usage. I really hope that you will give me a second chance.

I have been tinkering in python programming and your hosting has been an amazingly helpful learning tool for web programming. My most recent adventure is a script that sends a daily tweet, where the next tweet is stored in an sqlite database. I have never used Cron before and was having some difficulty getting it working. I wasn't sure if when it returned an error that counted as a single usage and though that if I was going over the two daily quota, it would shoot me an error message or something. I promise that my intent was not to abuse the system.

I have it mostly to the point where it is working and only want to run 1 daily cron job. If you will give me a second chance, I will only use 1 cron per day, and if I have to experiment, I will make sure to only use one extra per day.

I'd really appreciate your consideration.

Thanks so much,

Cameron

ps: One of my biggest issues with the program was getting SQLite to work - I needed to be running from python 2.7, which isn't the default. I managed to get it to work in my CGI-Bin version of the script by putting "#!/usr/local/bin/python2.7" at the top... but this did not work in the Cron call (hence one of the reasons I must have used too many crons.) If you do indeed return my site, I would love to know how to make the cron command use python2.7. Thanks again.