[Solved] Suspended: Cbusvip.com

My domain www.cbusvip.com username: cbusvip

is no longer active even though I make a point to login monthly.

please kindly advise.

-M

EDIT - I believe I am on Johnny (the test server with advanced functionality)

EDIT EDIT - Please dont tell me all my stuff is gone. I think that 30 day login rule of bunk. For EXAMPLE - If I login January 1st, I must relogin again before Feb 2nd or all my files get deleted? This month isnt even over yet!

I do not have a backup of my files because I lost my HDD where everything was stored.

When you signed up for our service you agreed to the Terms of Service. If you did not like them, then you should not have signed up. You are more than welcome to create a new account, but please conduct yourself in an orderly manner.

All you need to do is login every thirty days. The reason suspensions happen in the middle of a month is because the counter resets each time you login. After you login, you have thirty days to login again. After that thirty days, your account shows a suspension page and there is a seven day grace period in which you can renew your account. If you cannot handle that, then please find another host.

Absoutely no need for that attitude "cbusvip" :angry: . My account is also suspended, and yes, I am upset as well. But these guys are giving a tremendous service for free that no other host can offer. They do this in their spare time, ask for no renumaration, so what's with the abusive language? If they decide not to reactivate my account, then that's their choice an we have nobody to blame but ourselves as we all know the rules!

Absoutely no need for that attitude "cbusvip" :angry: . My account is also suspended, and yes, I am upset as well. But these guys are giving a tremendous service for free that no other host can offer. They do this in their spare time, ask for no renumaration, so what's with the abusive language? If they decide not to reactivate my account, then that's their choice an we have nobody to blame but ourselves as we all know the rules!

TRUE