Congratulations To Ice It Support

HelioHost

Please join me in congratulating the newest member of the Heliohost support staff, Ice IT Support. We get the question quite often, "How do I get promoted?" and the answer is actually quite simple: Just help people. That's exactly what Ice IT Support has done.

At Heliohost we have a different business model than most companies. We believe in building and strengthening our community by encouraging users to assist each other with questions and problems. Not only does it free up the admins to spend their time working on bigger issues, but it also promotes a great atmosphere of learning and helping each other. You may think you already know a lot about servers, websites, and computing in general, but it's amazing how much more you can learn trying to help others with their seemingly easy problems.

After proving himself by helping numerous people on the forums Ice IT Support drew the attention of the existing moderators and administrators of Heliohost. After some internal discussion we offered him the position and he accepted.

Congratulations Ice IT Support, it's because of users like you that makes Heliohost great, and ensures that this free service will exist for many years to come.

• Like 1

Congrats to Ice I.T. -- pretty cool indeed. ;)

I should add that I am very impressed with their support ability -- just posted a question not too long ago and very quickly received a reply. :)

The Ice Folk Cometh. :D