[Solved] Unable To Log Into Cpanel

phantom666

Username: demon666

Domain: phantomtest.heliohost.org

Hi,

I recently created a new account on heliohost, and until today it was working fine. I am still able to access my site, but I am no longer able to log into my cpanel.

I decided to reset my password and received an email to my external account with details of a new password. However, I am still unable to log in with this new password.

Please can you assist? Thanks in adcance.

D.

Byron,

Thank you for your reply. I received the email with the new password, however, when I attempt to log into cpanel, I still get an error message stating my login is invalid. Is there anything else you can do to assist? Thanks in advance.

D.

BTW: I forgot to mention in my original post that I am trying to log onto johnny.

Hi Byron,

Thank you for your continued efforts. I have followed your advice, carefully typing (double-checking) the password you sent me, unfortunately I still get the response of invalid login. I tried clearing out my cache, deleting temporary internet files, switching browsers, but I still get the same invalid login.

But if you say it works for you, then I'm not sure what else can be done. Thanks anyway.

D

Hi Byron,

Further to my previous post, just thought I'd let you know, I have finally managed to regain access to my account again. For some strange reason, re-setting my internet router, and then attempting to log in worked.

Thank you for your efforts.