[Solved] Suspended: Agamaboy

Please Help! help help!

i can't login to my account, it says "account suspended" please help me reactivat my account!

i love your service! my account details is as follows

account username: agamaboy

account server: johnny.heliohost.org

domain name: mail-us.heliohost.org

Thank you!

Please i will never host phishing site on it again maybe it was hackers that did that becos there is no index files there am still designing the site i want to upload on it, am really sorry!!

please help me, i need your help i have a valid files on that server??

please help me, i cant create an account again, please help me unsuspend the account i will change the password once it is unsuspended!!!!

please what can i do to get the account back again, please help me??????

You broke the rules. I doubt that your account was hacked. If you can prove that it was, I can unsuspected your account, but otherwise, sorry. It's staying suspended.

Please what will i do or how do to get my account back???

please i did not host any phishing page on that account, it was the hackers who hacked the account that did that!! if you check the account info you will see that i recently changed the password when i discorverd that somone is tempering into the account!!

pleaes help me unsuspend the account, i promise not to hosting anything like that on it please i will keep the account safe!!!

i really love your service, please help me???????

Please help me??

HELP ME UNSUSPEND MY ACCOUNT PLEASE, MY WEBSITE IS READY TO UPLOAD NOW PLEASE???

I DONT KNOW WHERE TO HOST THIS SITE PLEASE, HELP ME USUSPEND THE ACCOUNT PLEASE?????

PLEASE HOW WILL I PROVE IT???

I recently changed the account password without know that the hacker was monitoring the account!!!!

please help me??????