[Answered] How To Set-up A Co.cc Domain?

rxgamer

After creating your co.cc account (from the co.cc website) and registering a domain, you have to set up the domain (click the Set Up button from the co.cc website, which is shown after you click the domain in your account dashboard). From the set up page, choose the first option which is Name Servers. After you select that radio box, two text boxes will show. In the first one, type ns1.heliohost.org and in the second type ns2.heliohost.org and save the changes.

From your cPanel, create a parked domain and enter the co.cc domain you just set up.

Thanks , but i didn't know how to install corectly wordpres... in softaculous i find wordpres and i have installed this... after this i solve with the domain ( name server 1 , name server 2 ) ... but my site don't work...

Can you give me a full tutorial wich explain how to make a site with softaculous ? ... sorry for my english... Thanks a lot!

After i put the name server 1 and name server 2 in co.cc , i must to wait 48 hours to make my site to work ?