[Solved] Suspended/queued: Aprime

Aprime

Both Suspended and Queued are in the title, please read and it will become clear.

I use to have a URL http://aprime.heliohost.org/

It got removed for some reason.. I even intentionally logged in often so that my account would not get removed.

I can't remember whether it was with Stevie or Johnny but I know that it was with the server which was relatively new and had a lot of problems and once got hacked.

I did not report this account removal straight away as I thought there would be another way around this -to create a new account with that URL.

The problem was.. when I did this I got an email back saying there was a problem creating the account. I even tried it again with other emails.

I really would like this account back and I believed I signed in enough times per month.

Would there be a way for you to help me get the account Aprime linked with my Aprime.tk@gmail.com email address once again.

Thank you,

Ashley

I realise it could have been deleted - possibly.

But I still can't create a new account with same username. I get an email back saying "Your Hosting acount at HelioHost has encountered an error during installation"

I had an account at Heliohost but it got removed for some reason. This doesn't bother me too much since I can easily just upload all the files again.

The problem is, after my account has been added to the create queue I get another email back stating that a DNS entry for aprime.heliohost.org already exists, and that I must delete it first from all servers in the dns cluster.

Please can you do this so I can recreate my account.

I'm allowed to use the same name and everything so there shouldn't be a problem.

Thank you