[Solved] Queued: Thwoody

Hi!

Username: thwoody

server: stevie

Domain: thaiwoodycom.heliohost.org

At first, My account was removed due to inactivity, I was suggested to recreate new account but I need the removed URL. Then, as advised by Krydos (Admin), I created new account with a slightly different name, uploaded all files via FTP, it worked well, and then I browsed to the Link "http://www.heliohost.../scripts/domain" to change the URL back to the desired one as advised. So far, I guess Krydos, who helped me out up to this point, might be too busy to reply to me via personal messages. His latest response was on April 24, this year. Following Krydos' advice so far, it turned out as follows:

1. cpanel on Stevie is accessible using username as 'thwoody'

2. After login, the desired Domain Name (thaiwoodycom.heliohost.org) is presented on the left pane of the Cpanel page.

3. While I was communicating with Krydos and when I was browsing to 'thaiwoodycom.heliohost.org', it's found that I was redirected to the default "Heliohost Account Queued" Page, and when browsing to 'thaiwoodycomm.heliohost.org', it's notified as "Server Not Found."

4. At this moment, both URLs as mentioned above can't be found.

5. Using the same UserName and Password, connection to FTP Server can't be established.

Thank you very much in advance for you further advice.

Warm regards,

ThaiwoodyCom