[Solved] Suspended: Zaknafei

HelioHost username: zaknafei

server: johnny

domain: marblejournal.heliohost.org

Hello, I have received a mail that was informing me about a suspension pending, because of inactivity:

"Your hosting account at HelioHost is about to expire. It will be suspended in seven days on April 28th, 2012, as a result of account inactivity. You should log in to your control panel as soon as possible in order to prevent account suspension."

The problem is that I am only using the db for the moment and it is controlled by a winform application that I am developing, so the account appears to be inactive.

Anyway, after receiving the email, I have immediately connected to my account and browsed through some options. I hoped that it would be sufficient to stop the suspension procedure.

However, today I have discovered that the account is suspended, even if the suspension date was April 28th.

Thank you very much for your support, have a good day,

Giuseppe.

It seems that you account has been suspended not for inactivity, but for causing a to high server load.

I've unsuspended your account, please try to fix the problem as soon as possible, be for you get suspended again.

Very strange, maybe during some experiments with my winform app I made some mistakes.

The software is still in development so I am the only one that uses it. Moreover I am working at this project in the free time (like 1hour before bed time).

If you have other informations about the server load caused by my account I will be very gratelfull.

Anyway, thank you very much for your support, have a good day!