[Solved] Resource Usage Question

cbesp

So, I just got my account today, and I want to know before I start to give people access to my site using this hosting.

what happens IF i pass the 20% cpu usage?

I'll be hosting a game Forums for a small community, max people online could be like 50 (a miracle if that happens) lol, problem is that sometimes in the other host my site gets suspended sometimes not completely just temporally due high resource usage, this does not always happens.

they said is because my site used 25% cpu for like 10 or 30 secs cant remember, you will terminate my site if that happens ?

this is a graph that that hosting provides so we can check the usage, but I don't really understand it

http://i.imgur.com/ZMIQG.jpg

and normally, if i get past 300 i believe the second graph, they shut down my site for 1 hour.

Do you provide any tool to check if my site is doing well ? i'm trying not to break the rules because, is bad for you and my forum users.

The best way to tell if you are going to have a problem is simply to use your site as usual. If you are suspended, then you just have to figure out a way to reduce your usage. You are given three chances before your account is permanently suspended.