[Solved] Suspended: Vlib

a. Heliohost username: vlib

b. Server: Stevie

c. Heliohost main domain: www.vocalliberation.com

I just tried logging into my cpanel, and I keep getting a message saying the login failed. When I try to visit my web site, I get a message saying my account is suspended. When I attempt to reactivate the site, I get the following error message:

We're sorry, but we either could not find that account in the database, or it is not listed as inactive. Please contact an administrator if you feel this message is in error.

I don't believe it has been a month since I've last logged in to my cpanel. If I'm not mistaken, the last time I logged in was around the 4th of March.

I would truly appreciate any help you can provide in this matter.

Thank you for your reply, Tjoene.

I just recently started using AcyMailer for Joomla to send out emails via Php to a small mailing list of around 29 people. I had also sent out a few test emails, perhaps around 10-15. This certainly shouldn't have put me over 50 emails. I only did this once back near the end of February, around the 22nd or 23rd of the month. I also have my web site linked through Google Apps email for businesses. I probably send out no more than 5 emails per day. I can't imagine that possibly causing the problem.

I will definitely fix the problem, but if you could tell me when I violated the email rule and by how many emails, I would know what to correct.

Thanks a lot!