[Solved] Suspended: Hlo.heliohost.org

Dear Tjoene,

In this host we only have a forum, and yesterday I talked with the mods, and they told me we were under "attack" of spam bots... I din't know that before because they were doing the task of delete all spam messages, and they don't told me nothing...

Probably, the e-mail sent were because every user registration on the forum sent a validation e-mail...

Please, I hope you can un-suspend the host account and give me time to put other anti-spam bot system, because this is a little forum with a very little traffic...

Thanks for your time and pattience, and sorry for my english.

Regards,

DetreS

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Sirs,

Again my hosting has been suspended...

Last week, Krydos sent me a PM telling me that the hosting still sending a lot of e-mails... and he gave me 24h to resolve it in a first place.

I canceled the heliohost e-mail account, and I canceled the e-mail service in the phpbb3 forum control panel, and I thought with this the problem were resolved.

When 24h were passed, Krydos told me the problem persists and he cancelled my account until I can resolve that...

I sent him a couple of PM's telling that I'm at 99'9% sure that how I can resolve it now, the problem is in a addon installed in the forum, obviously, I need access to the ftp to resolve that... but I don't received any answer.

Please, any administrator can give me a last chance? With 24h I can resolve that, you can check that the e-mail spamming will be stopped...

As I said, this is a phpbb3 forum, with some friends, probably not more of 20 or 25 active users, but we have a lot of history on it, because this forum (in other hosting) was created on 2009...

Please, think on it, I only need a few time to resolve that... and if that not works I will cancel the account...

Thanks for your patience and time.

Best Regards

DetreS

Byron I will resolve it asap.

Edit:

Dear Byron,

I deleted and edited the files I think were wrong, I hope this finally resolve the problem.

At least, I did a backup of the files too.. if anything goes wrong I understand you cancel the acc.

Thanks for your patience and time.

Regards,

DetreS