More Storage

FluffeKing

IS there any way to get more storage on server stevie.

I am making a forum which i just started but I noticed that (on server stevie) i am limited to 500mb so i was wondering if there is a way to get more storage. it would really help in any staff member would give me more storage please. I just started my account like couple of days ago and i will be uploading a lot of stuff on server so please don't tell me I have alot of space until i run out.

Thank You!

At this time, we are unable to grant more storage space to individual users. We cannot increase the storage space for just you, as it would be unfair to the rest of the users. Also, we physically cannot give users more disk space because we have not enough space on our drives. Keep in mind, however, that this may change in the future; we used to give users only 250mb of disk space.

Thank You. For you Response. I was planning to run multiple sites under one domain and I will keep in mind before uploading anything to my account and when i do reach my limit i will probably ask the same question again.

Thank You.