[SOLVED] 451 Temporary Local Problem

User Name: otc

Domain: otc.heliohost.org

I recently added a new parked domain www.imsalarms.co.cc so that we can send confirmation emails on behalf of a client. However, when i try to send an email through thunderbird using POP3 setting or via webmail I receive the error:

"451 Temporary Local Problem".

I checked the etc folder and the domain is there.

When i go to delete the domain i receive the error message:

"Error from park wrapper: CP-Wrap Critical Error (signal 11 from wrapped program)! This may indicate a corrupt admin binary in /usr/local/cpanel/bin/"

any ideas?

Ryan.

There were several sites giving the "signal 11 error" message.

The site you listed last (www.imsalarms.co.cc) is coming up for me now though. So is otc.heliohost.org.

Did you say you were also having problems with email? Is that still the case?

Nice looking site by the way. I like the green.

The redirection works fine, the only issue I'm having is sending and receiving emails.

When i try to send an email I continuously receive this message:

Requested action aborted: error in processing

451 Temporary local problem - please try later

In regards to receiving emails, they just don't show up at all.

What email program are you using? Web based like Squirrel mail or application based like Outlook, Live Mail, etc.

is the username to log into email formatted like username@domain.com instead of just username? It should be.

But still there sounds like there are some server side issues.

Rule out login credential formatting first though. please.

I have tried through cpanel and i use Mozilla Thunderbird.. the user name set up is " user+domain.com "

I current have 3 other parked domains for other clients and they were fine via thunderbird. I think it is related to the server to be honest, and obviously with the christmas holidays quickly approaching, i'm expecting a delay in it being resolved.

Are you using the pop server setting for Helio or another server like gtld?

http://www.directadmin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9152&page=1

Ok you can disregard my last questions if you have other emails that are working. Yeah sounds like server side issue. Not sure about holiday delay but I would not be surprised if you are right.

Actually, the reason for the delays is that finals are this week for a lot of people. So, some of the support staff have been preparing for their final rather than devoting time to HelioHost.

Try sending email now.

I can understand that. I am back in college (online) at 39 and I am working on my final project although it is not due for another 8 weeks. This particular project lasts the whole term instead of many assignments there is one group project as this is the Capstone for my Bachelors program. Sorry if off topic.