Error Park Domain

oninski

I am removing one of my parked domains on my account but i keep this error

Error from park wrapper: CP-Wrap Critical Error (signal 11 from wrapped program)! This may indicate a corrupt admin binary in /usr/local/cpanel/bin/

How do i fix it? can you guys give me a walkthrough? this is my first time having this kind of problem thanks!

I found this post in the Cpanel support forum and it seems to address the problem CP-Wrap Critical Error (signal 11 from wrapped program).

This is from the specific post that I think may help. At first I thought it was something the admins needed to do on the server side but it appears the user did the actual steps. Check it out and let me know what you think.

<<<I reinstalled the List::Util and Bundle::DBD::mysql perl

I have forcefully reinstalled both the DBI and DBD::mysql perl modules, and

this no longer appears to be an issue. Please confirm this, and let me know if

you have any further questions or concerns.>>>

http://forums.cpanel.net/f5/cp-wrap-critical-error-signal-11-wrapped-program-59775.html

Please see this forum topic. The user was getting a similar signal 11 error and reinstalled their Word Press theme. I suspect when they did this it removed or disassociated WP from a corrupt database.

http://www.helionet.org/index/topic/11141-500-internal-error-not-fixed/page__st__15

So

1) if you are using WP, try using a different theme or reinstalling the one you have from a fresh download.

2) if you are not using WordPress then let us know what you are using. Whatever it is may have a corrupted MySQL database

Drupal seems to do have the same core components. It is a CMS as is WordPress.

Uses PHP and a database - MySQL in this case. Works with Apache.

BUT lets go back to the original error - Error from park wrapper: CP-Wrap Critical Error (signal 11 from wrapped program)! This may indicate a corrupt admin binary in /usr/local/cpanel/bin/

/usr/local/cpanel/bin/ is a location on the server and It may require an admin to address further

It has nothing to do with wordpress. I get the error, and all I use is drupal.

Sorry, those instructions didn't fix the problem.