[Solved] what happend to my addon domains?

claus

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,

I need to make some modifications to the subdomains of systeam.ro and they are not showing up: "No Subdomains are configured". Addon & parked domains don't show up neither.

User : systeam

server : stevie

domain : systeam.ro

Thanks!

Is this issue corrected now?

I have the same issue with my addon and parked domains. I tried creating them a couple of times. I do sees them in my subdomain section dropdown but not in the addon and parked domain sections. I misspelled one of my addon domains and now I can't remove it. If I try to create it again the system tells me that the domain is already owned by another user. So to answer your question, I guess it's not fixed yet. can someone please help me with this.

My username is iceman18 and the domain I'm trying to add online-kleding.nu

Thanks in advance.

Run a query on phc (stevie), that should get you there. If you can't make it to where the domains are supposed to be, well sorry then.

Fast reply went here http://www.helionet.org/index/index.php?sh...amp;#entry72622

Don't know, if this will do the same. Anyway, over there, I can see, this is a server issue, since there a more topics.

OK, it all arrives here. I shall delete the other bookmark, and focus on this thread instead, thanks.

Well then, apparently there is more trouble elsewhere. My last posts were re-directed to http://www.helionet.org/index/index.php?showtopic=10694, which by now seems to be invalid. The readings on CP are still all zero-ed. I wonder, if my last post has actually arrived somewhere. Just in case, this one makes it through the void, I would prefer some feedback, as to what's going on. Thanks.

Sorry, I really don't mean to bug around. Just curious before switching over to a brief week-end time-out. What ever happened to our dear voluntary /admins/? Haven't read any of you lately. 2 days ago, djbob was asking, whether the issue had been solved. Well, that was probably a bit too much to hope for, was it? Instead, more posts, joining the club. C'mon guys, it's not even Latin, it's only a server. See you around Monday. Good luck.

CPanel

Adding Parked Domain

There was a problem creating the parked domain. Show Details

Error from park wrapper: fvti.vicp.net is already configured.

account:linxiao host:linxiao.heliohost.org

Please add Parked Domain,thanks

fvti.vicp.net

fvti.imbbs.in

I ran /usr/local/cpanel/bin/userdata_update, but that didn't help. After HelioPanel 1.0 comes out, people should be able to remove the domains themselves, and then re-add them.

Sorry, I really don't mean to bug around. Just curious before switching over to a brief week-end time-out. What ever happened to our dear voluntary /admins/? Haven't read any of you lately. 2 days ago, djbob was asking, whether the issue had been solved. Well, that was probably a bit too much to hope for, was it? Instead, more posts, joining the club. C'mon guys, it's not even Latin, it's only a server. See you around Monday. Good luck.

If you had any ideas how to fix it, go ahead and tell us.

Honestly I have no idea what's going on here, so that's why I haven't posted here.