Account Queued on Stevie

jje

LOL helionet.org was down, heliohost.org was down also (but cpanel is still working) O_o,

and stevie showing Account Queued again (still showing it right now)

btw, Account Queued should only be shown to renewed/newly registered account isn't?

but why already registered accounts also getting it? i just don't understand what this Queue really mean ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry about the delay in response: I have only just noticed replies on this topic.

btw, Account Queued should only be shown to renewed/newly registered account isn't?

but why already registered accounts also getting it? i just don't understand what this Queue really mean

Let me explain. On our system we have a file named defaultwebpage.cgi (the Account Queued page) located in cgi-sys, which appears when the server cannot find an active account with that domain. For example, if you have a domain pointing to HelioHost's nameservers, it automatically send the domain name to the server and then the server translates that to the relevant active account. When a user's account is queued (ie. not active), the server automatically displays defaultwebpage.cgi (Account Queued) because it cannot find an account account corresponding to that domain. However, when Stevie/Johnny goes down, all the accounts are temporarily deactivated, meaning that all sites are sent to defaultwebpage.cgi because the system cannot find any active accounts.

Well, this queued page is showing for all site hosted in stevie. this maybe because stevie is down. well I just hope this thing will gone when stevie is back up.
Stevie appears to be back up now.