My website recently has had a lot of 500 Internal Server Errors

Nathan Johnson

Your currently using 5 PHP processes (which is under the limit of 7). Are you sure this isn't due to a coding error? Is there actually a time where you can see your script? Maybe your htaccess is causing problems?

You might also want to look at the server monitor

http://heliohost.grd.net.pl/monitor

If the coding is correct and you have seen it working before (ie. this is intermittent) I will escalate this...

Done, let me know if you have any trouble :)

the problem persists, internal server error several times. i dnt know to do.

I'm losing my users :(

I check in error log on my file manager and the most tipicals errors are this two:

1) PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home1/bluepart/public_html/celulares/browse.php on line 521

2) PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home1/bluepart/public_html/celulares/browse.php:1084) in /home1/bluepart/public_html/celulares/includes/init.php on line 881

error 1) 30 august and 5 september

error 2) all the time

Will the cause of the internal server error?

Your currently using 5 PHP processes (which is under the limit of 7). Are you sure this isn't due to a coding error? Is there actually a time where you can see your script? Maybe your htaccess is causing problems?

You might also want to look at the server monitor

http://heliohost.grd.net.pl/monitor

If the coding is correct and you have seen it working before (ie. this is intermittent) I will escalate this...

I check in error log on my file manager and the most tipicals errors are this two:

1) PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home1/bluepart/public_html/celulares/browse.php on line 521

2) PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home1/bluepart/public_html/celulares/browse.php:1084) in /home1/bluepart/public_html/celulares/includes/init.php on line 881

error 1) 30 august and 5 september

error 2) all the time

Will the cause of the internal server error?

I too seem to be getting a lot of Internal Server errors.

My error log just mentions not being able to find 404.shtml or 500.shtml in either the the main public_html folder or the folder for my subdomain

going to my cpanel by domain/cpanel is one sure way to get it, another is to try to access any part of bbpress, this began while initially trying to run the installer script for bbpress and that has been far more than 5m -- I left the house for about 3hours and came back to find the issue still happening.

my domain and the subdomain are universal-nexus.com and forums.universal-nexus.com on Stevie.

the main site uses very little php and i access the file manager and phpMyadmin very infrequently. In fact trying to set up bbpress has been my first foray into using the supplied MySQL components.

If I've got something misconfigured or am exceeding 7 processes I'd sincerely love to know how so I might fix it.

Hmm, at the moment you are using 1-5 process, but that is becoming 5-7 at intermittent times.

The 1-5 process that appears to be always active is due to communication to the IMAP Mail Server.

The other 2-3 processes that appear intermittently due to communication with the Web Disk service.

Hmm, at the moment you are using 1-5 process, but that is becoming 5-7 at intermittent times.

The 1-5 process that appears to be always active is due to communication to the IMAP Mail Server.

The other 2-3 processes that appear intermittently due to communication with the Web Disk service.

oh! I had no idea that webdisk and imap created so much load.