[Solved] Website doesn't show, error message

germantogo

Hello!

My website is http://www.german-to-go.com or http://germantogo.heliohost.org/

My username is germango and the server I am using is Johnny.

Since this morning, when I enter the site, it shows this:

Index of /

cgi-bin/

error_log

index_r12_c1.png

index_r12_c18.png

index_r12_c5.png

index_r13_c1.png

index_r13_c2.png

index_r14_c3.png

index_r3_c10.png

index_r5_c10.png

index_r8_c1.png

index_r8_c12.png

index_r9_c13.png

ip.php

php.php

tube.php

Apache/2.2.17 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.17 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_mono/2.6.3 mod_jk/1.2.30 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 mod_bwlimited/1.4 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_wsgi/3.3 Python/2.7.1 Server at images.habboswfs2.heliohost.org Port 80

I didn't change anything and until yesterday it was working fine. I can log into my account and see all the files with no problem. But when I want to open a subpage, it says it doesn't exist...

Not Found

The requested URL /gtgrates.html was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.2.17 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.17 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_mono/2.6.3 mod_jk/1.2.30 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 mod_bwlimited/1.4 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_wsgi/3.3 Python/2.7.1 Server at images.habboswfs2.heliohost.org Port 80

Is there anything I can do?

Thanks a lot!

Juliane

got the same problem on stevie

mvts.heliohost.org

been working on it this morning and now it just says it cant find the server

very strange

Hello!

My website is http://www.german-to-go.com or http://germantogo.heliohost.org/

My username is germango and the server I am using is Johnny.

Since this morning, when I enter the site, it shows this:

Index of /

cgi-bin/

error_log

index_r12_c1.png

index_r12_c18.png

index_r12_c5.png

index_r13_c1.png

index_r13_c2.png

index_r14_c3.png

index_r3_c10.png

index_r5_c10.png

index_r8_c1.png

index_r8_c12.png

index_r9_c13.png

ip.php

php.php

tube.php

I didn't change anything and until yesterday it was working fine. I can log into my account and see all the files with no problem. But when I want to open a subpage, it says it doesn't exist...

Not Found

The requested URL /gtgrates.html was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Is there anything I can do?

Thanks a lot!

Juliane

@germantogo - It appears all accounts on Johnny is having this problem. This support request is being escalated to our root admin.

@wacko - You are on Stevie. When I navigate to your site I see this page:

Not ready

@germantogo - It appears all accounts on Johnny is having this problem. This support request is being escalated to our root admin.

@wacko - You are on Stevie. When I navigate to your site I see this page:

Not ready

thats strange cause all of my friends cant acces it either.

tried it in firefox and in internet explorer and it just wont show

yes just did that , and still getting the error.

now im not a newbie but im really lost. didnt change anything since this morning.

just tried to acces it through my phones browser and it loads just fine :blink:

stupid computer just keeps telling me that it cant find the server

Server not found

Firefox can't find the server at mvts.heliohost.org.

@wacko - Have you tried flushing your DNS?

#Johnny - I have found that the user that is showing is rafaelca. I am going to place a index.html in that directory to avoid confusion.

area52 just gives me a directory listing

and through the proxy adress i can acces it , it looses all of the formatting of my pages but i can acces it

ps. just checked it on 1 of my other computers and that one cant acces either the normal way

Are you able to access http://area52.heliohost.org/ ?

Can you access your site through http://www.cl58services.co.cc/#proxy ?

Well guys, I might just be legging it, go hosting somewhere more stable. You keep having troubles after troubles. Admin: Did it ever occur, to add some storage??? /sda1 on johnny is at 98%!! Didn't check stevie, but may be just the same.

Please, for the sake of it; and to cite your front-page: "Professionals" -- This does not even come anywhere close, of being professional; and responsible. You are hosting other people's works. These people trust, depend, and rely on you - at least to some extent. Better make sure, you actually have the means to provide, what you offer; or else, simply close all new sign-ups unless you do. Did I not have sufficient back-up mirrors, poor of me.

Now, before anyone goes on the /but it's free/ train: First, there are others; working. Next: If you offer a free service, (I do so most of the the time), you don't ask for payment, do you? Apparently there are means of income, to secure the free portion; or else, so it'd rather be.

At times, I feel like saying... Thank you so very much; for nothing.

Regards,

Peter Heinrich Claus.

BTW: Best of luck to get things going ASAP.

and through the proxy adress i can acces it , it looses all of the formatting of my pages but i can acces it

ps. just checked it on 1 of my other computers and that one cant acces either the normal way

Which country do you live in?

Hello! Thanks for trying to solve the issue.

Now, when I try to access my website (http://germantogo.heliohost.org) it shows some advertisement "ihabbo" for downloading music...

Any ideas?

Looks like the user got rid of our index.html and added new files. Suspending. ;)

Well guys, I might just be legging it, go hosting somewhere more stable. You keep having troubles after troubles. Admin: Did it ever occur, to add some storage??? /sda1 on johnny is at 98%!! Didn't check stevie, but may be just the same.
I do not believe that we have had many problems recently, other than the power outage that was out of our control. Also, this problem will last a maximum of 24 hours (approximate), and this is very rare. Last problem like this was about 2 months ago.

Please, for the sake of it; and to cite your front-page: "Professionals" -- This does not even come anywhere close, of being professional; and responsible. You are hosting other people's works. These people trust, depend, and rely on you - at least to some extent. Better make sure, you actually have the means to provide, what you offer; or else, simply close all new sign-ups unless you do. Did I not have sufficient back-up mirrors, poor of me.
We deal with problems within hours; we have thousands of users; we offer free hosting with most features unlimited. In my opinion, that is professional.

At times, I feel like saying... Thank you so very much; for nothing.
Your welcome <_<

BTW: Best of luck to get things going ASAP.

Which country do you live in?

im from belgium but i configured one of my pages this morning and everything was working great , now this afternoon i suddenly couldnt acces anymore and im not the only one that cant acces it

Hello! Thanks for trying to solve the issue.

Now, when I try to access my website (http://germantogo.heliohost.org) it shows some advertisement "ihabbo" for downloading music...

Any ideas?

Looks like the user got rid of our index.html and added new files. Suspending. ;)

So my account has been suspended... what can I do now to have it working again? That advertisement that was showing is not mine..

We need to wait for the root administrator (djbob) now, since there is nothing I can do to resolve the issue. ;)

Yeah, all accounts are showing suspended now because of

Looks like the user got rid of our index.html and added new files. Suspending.