Name Servers

pacman

Hi guys,

Please would you kindly assist me with name servers. I am registering a south african domain name 'iquest.co.za' with your nameservers i.e :

ns1.heliohost.org

ns2.heliohost.org

I keep having a error response from da coza registrar.The response i recieved is as below :

Your application for the following domain is still not correctly delegated - please can you do something about this. This e-mail will be repeated every 8 hours until the request is 5 days old or it is fixed. It will then be deleted.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Checking Nameservers for iquest.co.za... 2 Nameservers specified:- ns1.heliohost.org, ns2.heliohost.org.

Syntax/Cross-Checking provided info for Nameserver at 6a: ns1.heliohost.org

Syntax/Cross-Checking provided info for Nameserver at 6e: ns2.heliohost.org

NS1-1 FQDN: ns1.heliohost.org. NS1-1 IPV4: 65.19.143.3 NS1-1 ORIGIN: ns1.heliohost.org. NS1-1 E-MAIL: ashoat@gmail.com. NS1-1 SER-NO: 2011072901 NS1-1 NS RECORD1: ns1.heliohost.org. NS1-1 NS RECORD2: ns2.heliohost.org.

The SOA record for iquest.co.za at 64.62.211.133 can not be retreived.

! The most common reasons for this is that the Nameserver is not currently

! reachable or the Nameserver has not been configured for this domain. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ERROR: Not all nameservers found (Found 1 of 2) - suspending request. ! ! The suspended request will be checked every 8 hours for 5 days. ! Please re-check your dns configuration. It is not necessary to re-submit this application.

Please would you kindly advice as to what i need to do?Any assistance would be highly appreciated.

Thank you

It is possible that at the time your domain service checked, ns2 was down. What time did you receive this, and could you wait another 8 hours to see the results of the next check before I escalate this? Thanks.