Quote Rate Me Seperate Post.???

At the botton of a post it says:::

Edit Quote Reply

What is the function of the "Quote" button.???

------------------------

On my profile page thers a place whare it says "Rating" an 1 star is glowin yellow... what determines how many stars glow yellow.???

--------------

When i have made the las post in a thred... is ther a way to make anuther post in that thred so it will be a seperate post... ie... not a part of the prevous post i made in that thred.???

The Quote button is a multi-quote button. By clicking the button corresponding to any and all posts in a thread you would like to quote in your reply and then clicking "Add Reply" at the bottom or top of the thread, all posts that you have selected will automatically be quoted. It is like reply but for more than one post at a time.

The rating on your profile is based upon ratings of you by other users.

You cannot created two consecutive posts on the same thread. Doing so will tack your new post onto your previous post. This is to prevent spam and avoid unfair post number increases.

Edit: Please also note that you posted this under HelioHost, not HelioNet. Since this is a HelioNet-related post, I have moved it to the "Contact HelioNet" category.

Edit: Please also note that you posted this under HelioHost, not HelioNet. Since this is a HelioNet-related post, I have moved it to the "Contact HelioNet" category.

oK... thanks... an also... thanks to whoever gave me a yellow star :-)

I will look thangs over an try to undeerstan the diference between Helio "Net" an "Host".!!!

One star is a very bad rating, five is a good one. You do not earn them, they are an average of all of the votes, with one being the worst and five the best.

HelioHost is a free web hosting provider. HelioNet is support forums for that (though we do have some basic general conversational categories). HelioNet is the sole source of user support for HelioHost. Click the HelioHost link at the top of the forum in the menu for more information on HelioHost.

One star is a very bad rating...

Well i have only been here for a few days... no tellin how many stars i will have after a few weeks... kinda like... in the 4th grade my iq was alredy up to 89 *(it was suposed to be a secerete but i overherd school officials talkin to mom an dad about it)... an i have learned lots of stuff sinse then so my iq is prolly close to 100% by now.!!!

*When the man an woman from school cam to the house to talk to mom an dad i was told to go to my room... but i sneeked out an herd paart of what they was sayin about me... an the school people told mom an dad... that wit my iq of 89 i shoud be in a special class... but mom seemed very much agans it... i supose she figered i mite get "the big head" from bein in a special class... an that mite cause me to look down on... or make fun of the kids still in the regular classes... whatever... i stayed put in my regular class so aparently mom got her way.!!!

Well, I'm not sure why somebody would rate you as one star.

Maybe somebody didn't like what you posted?

Maybe somebody thought you hadn't made a contribution?

Maybe somebody disagreed with your opinion?

Well, as I said, it is the average of all user ratings, so other users will have to see a reason to give you a higher rating or give you a rating at all.

Yes i agree... everthang hapens for a reason (ie... everthang is caused... an the unbroken causal chain of events leaves no room for "free will"... eh).!!!

But mor to the topic... i will ware my 1 yellow star (bad rating) as a badge of courage an cary on :-)

PS

In the second grade... when we did somptin good... the teecher woud stick a little star on our forhead :D

It might have been just one person who rated you as one, making the average one.

Good pont... O well... i cant please everbody all the time :-)

Everone is invited to go to the botom of this post;;;

http://www.helionet.org/index/index.php?s=...ost&p=66013

to see the new "Guess What this is" jpg.!!!