[Solved] Why johnny's having a....?

leiban

Why johnny's having a high server load now? And also the script for changing domain is not working for me. Do I still need to use a sub domain from here in order for it to work?

My domain is decode.heliohost.org and I want it to be decoded.cz.cc so that I wouldn't need to use a rewrite to redirect it.

It got changed. I'm not seeing

decode.heliohost.org

in our database anymore even though I still see it through my browser. Give it another day to clear out. I am seeing this in our database and it's working too.

decoded.cz.cc

Yeah, decode.cz.cc works because I parked it or should I remove it first then change my domain again to make it work perfectly? I can still see decode.heliohost.org in the cPanel's main domain. Thanks for replying.

Just to clarify the situation:

• The domain script changed your domain.

• Your old domain is decode.heliohost.org

• Your current main domain is decoded.cz.cc

• From what I can tell, cPanel is not showing that change.

This support request is being escalated to our root admin.

Yeah, decode.cz.cc works because I parked it or should I remove it first then change my domain again to make it work perfectly? I can still see decode.heliohost.org in the cPanel's main domain. Thanks for replying.

Yes you should have removed it as a Parked Domain before you tried changing it to your main domain. Make a backup of your stuff before you try to do anything else. Once you've made a backup, go to your cpanel and try to remove

decoded.cz.cc from being a Parked Domain.

I made a mistake. :(

I removed my parked domain and now I can't view my website anymore. Wait, I can log to johnny so maybe I'll wait for another 48 hours to see the effect. Thanks.

Nope, I didn't make a back-up. Why is that I need to make a back-up btw? Yeah, I will wait.

Nope, I didn't make a back-up. Why is that I need to make a back-up btw? Yeah, I will wait.

Because I wasn't sure what was going to happen once you removed the parked domain and I didn't want you to loose all of your files. Are you still able to login to your cpanel and see your files?

Guest Geoff

Please wait 24 hours, then use the domain script to change your domain to decoded.cz.cc

Do NOT change anything until it has been 24 hours!