[Solved] Acces problems

gonvise

Hello... I have a hosting account in stevie server. I know the power disruption problem, but the server is up and I am having many problems to access my site...

sometimes no response and timeout, sometimes response veeeeeery slow, sometimes inmediate no domain found, and now, the home page loads with errors after many time...

Is this normal?

Thanks.

Hello, I have the same issues as well and my site is on Stevie server.

Thanks admins for looking into this.

Hello... I have a hosting account in stevie server. I know the power disruption problem, but the server is up and I am having many problems to access my site...

sometimes no response and timeout, sometimes response veeeeeery slow, sometimes inmediate no domain found, and now, the home page loads with errors after many time...

Is this normal?

Thanks.

Guest Geoff

My stevie account, geoffish.heliohost.org is showing the Account Queued page, and yes I have waited 24 hours.

Hmm, somehow four Roundcube processes managed to rack up a total of 40 hours of CPU time (that's a huge amount... CPU time is not the same as real time). Hopefully now that I killed those processes Stevie will be running faster...

You don't seem to have an entry in httpd.conf. I'm hypothesizing that this may because of a bunch of random control characters at the front of both your users and userdata/main files. I've removed those control characters; let me know if this problem persists past the next Apache restart.