SAT scores

HerLoss

Okidokie, so for the SAT on April 1st, I got a 1770. I honestly havnt a clue how good that is, or if I should take them again, if anyone wants to let me know.

Critical Reading: 570

Math: 670

Writing: 530

And an 8 on my essay

Since i don't even have SAT in here, i wouldn't know either, but i'd love to. Infos for my book... :D

From now on I'm putting a copyright thing in my sig so I can demand a cut if you ever make any cash off that book of yours, lol.

:D Never piss a lawyer... He can leave you without your pants (and all the money firts... :D) in the cold. :)

And yeah, you couldn't!!!

It get's pretty frickin cold up here... Remember that if you move to canada.

I wouldnt even bother to try.

Yeah, but I mean heavey jackets with several layers of sweatshirts, sweaters, etc. cold. Like hypothermia in 2 minutes cold. Like high stakes bets on who can stay in a hole cut through 3 feet of ice on a lake cold.

Actually, it hasnt been that bad the past few winters... I remember when I was 5 or 6 we used to have snow up over the windows on the second floor. Not snowdrifts, but total accumulated snow. Now its really... blah.

But for the love of God, learn how to drive in the snow.

what a dream you just pictured. Remenber that i already lived in France, that although didn't came till that level of snow (south France have kinda a really easy winter), made me know how to dress...

My sis went to Lake Tahoe a few years ago and she said that in some of the winter days she could even be with a light blouse and a coat. But others froze her to the bones...

Drive in the snow? Come on, i still don't even know how to drive properly in the heat... :P