Delayed Account Activation - Possible Wrong Server

iondune

Early on Saturday morning, I signed up for an account on - I believe - the Stevie server. Immediately after registering the status page indicated that I was #100 in the database. As of today (almost 3 days since I registered) that page still lists me as #100 and I am unable to access my cpanel or website. I tried clearing my cache but saw the same results.

However, that is not my main problem - I believe I may have signed up for Stevie while Johnny was the server I intended to sign up for (I plan on using ASP.NET). I tried to delete my account using the account deletion page but it seems that script is only valid once the account is actually created.

Account Information:

Username: iondune

Domain: iondune.heliohost.org

Server: Almost certainly Stevie

In summary:

- It's been about 68 hours since I registered and still cannot access my cpanel - is the account creation server stalled or is it a problem with my registration?

- If it's the case that I signed up for the Stevie server, I'd like to remove my account from that server whenever possible and re-signup for the Johnny server instead (my apologies for my error)

- In the unlikely case that I actually did sign up for Johnny, then only the first issue (Account Creation) applies.

Thank you for your time, and my apologies for the inconvenience.