Password reset not sending

ThreeBetweenTwo

Hi,

Although I am posting this as ThreeBetweenTwo, our actual account is under threebet. A couple of months ago we lost the password to threebet and when we hit the button for password reset it said that it would send the confirmation code to the email address on our account which is threebetweenstudios@gmail.com . We waited a while and no email came so this led us to believe that it was under a different email however after we were unable to log in for a while the email saying our account was suspended was sent to threebetweenstudios@gmail.com so this must not be the case.

I'm wondering how I should go about resetting the password on our account. If the email on the account is threebetweenstudios@gmail.com it should be sending to it, I checked the spam/junk file and there was nothing there either. I was going just let our account get deleted and then start a new one but I realized it was probably less of a pain for you guys if I just asked in here how to get back on it.

Thanks!

EDIT: Oh! I just realized I should put the info down

Username: threebet

Site: threebetween.com