[Solved] Stevie Mail Server Problem

Snake Nath

I am currently using a ticket system on my domain and cannot recieve emails from or send emails to facebook.com email addresses.

I have tested it by using a standard mailbox and problem still seems to exist, If i send a email to a @facebook.com email address which i have i get a email back from the stevie mail server saying No Such User.

If i send a email from facebook.com to my domain the emails do not deliver

when i test email delivery route via cpanel i get a "virtual_aliases via virtual_aliases router forced address failure" message.

Many Thanks

Nathan

Do you know if you can run this same script at home?

I can however i need a webserver which is always online.

I can send emails to the facebook.com email address from any other email account just not ones that are hosted on the Stevie server/ Heliohost.

Is there any chance you can give me a test script to run on Johnny to see if this is a problem on Stevie's end?

The script that i use is OSTicket which is available from the Software Installer in Cpanel.

I set the script to login to pop3 to download emails and delete them from the mailbox

It is also set up to send emails to people via smtp which works fine for all emails excluding facebook.com emails. Where the Stevie Postmaster Fails to Deliver.

The smtp script included in this installation is based on the following:

<?php
require_once "Mail.php";

$from = "Sandra Sender <sender@example.com>";
$to = "Ramona Recipient <recipient@example.com>";
$subject = "Hi!";
$body = "Hi,\n\nHow are you?";

$host = "mail.example.com";
$username = "smtp_username";
$password = "smtp_password";

$headers = array ('From' => $from,
   'To' => $to,
   'Subject' => $subject);
$smtp = Mail::factory('smtp',
   array ('host' => $host,
     'auth' => true,
     'username' => $username,
     'password' => $password));

$mail = $smtp->send($to, $headers, $body);

if (PEAR::isError($mail)) {
   echo("<p>" . $mail->getMessage() . "</p>");
  } else {
   echo("<p>Message successfully sent!</p>");
  }
?>

I have adjusted the script above to replicate the error and act from my mailbox on stevie to my facebook.com email address which is nathanlees@facebook.com to troubleshoot this problem however the same results occur.

That script still requires a file that I don't have. Can you give me code that I can upload to another server to test?

You don't happen to have an account on Johnny, do you?