[Solved] Domain name DNS setting

6664dd

Sorry if we seem offensive to your government - Geoff is just telling you the facts not his opinion

The Chinese government has blocked HelioHost from being accessed by it's residents (this is not our fault).

However, our main administrator can give your site another IP address which your government does not block.

When using text chat to talk to somebody, it is impossible to determine their expressions, therefore you can only presume their expressions

Guest Geoff
I don't think so,and i don't agree with u,only a free web space is your service nothing about my Govenment,your Govenment flaunt liberal democracy all along,why strike Julian Paul Assange and Wikileaks. I have no intention to say someting about your Govenment,but your reply relate to my Govenment is not friendly with me

Let's not make this a debate about governments. You are welcome to talk about politics in the 'Politics' forum.

Like jje said, I'm just telling you the facts. I'm sure the US. govt has blocked some IP's too. I also know that many corporations will filter internet. Everyone is guilty of doing it. No need to get all mad about it.

6664dd: Do you actually want us to switch you to a different IP?

I need it,thanks a lot.

I don't think so,and i don't agree with u,only a free web space is your service nothing about my Govenment,your Govenment flaunt liberal democracy all along,why strike Julian Paul Assange and Wikileaks. I have no intention to say someting about your Govenment,but your reply relate to my Govenment is not friendly with me

Let's not make this a debate about governments. You are welcome to talk about politics in the 'Politics' forum.

Like jje said, I'm just telling you the facts. I'm sure the US. govt has blocked some IP's too. I also know that many corporations will filter internet. Everyone is guilty of doing it. No need to get all mad about it.

yes, i agree with u

Sorry if we seem offensive to your government - Geoff is just telling you the facts not his opinion

The Chinese government has blocked HelioHost from being accessed by it's residents (this is not our fault).

However, our main administrator can give your site another IP address which your government does not block.

When using text chat to talk to somebody, it is impossible to determine their expressions, therefore you can only presume their expressions

I need it,i can park dozens of domain names,thanks a lot.

and recommend teleplay---《我的团长我的团》→《My Chief and My Regiment》Vedio Address :http://www.soku.com/v?keyword=%E6%88%91%E7%9A%84%E5%9B%A2%E9%95%BF%E6%88%91%E7%9A%84%E5%9B%A2&ca=1