I'm back

majazac

Hello peeps of HN!!!!

I'm back after MANY monts away. College is really getting hard. But I'll try to manage to find some time to come here. Miss you all guys! Bet that there's plenty of new people! How's everyone???

For the ones who doesn't know me, I'm Maja, I live in Brazil and I have 20 years old. I'm also one of the missing legislature members from the first election (is there any new?)

Bye and see ya!

Welcome back :) Everyone pretty much upped and left for the most part, so things are peaceful, not good, but peaceful ;) DJBob still works on HN and HH regardless though.

As far as legislation goes, there are not enough members to even have a new election.

Things weren't working up 'till this month, the IBStore just became fully functional about at the start of this month, and before that, the IBStore points system was only 1/2 functional for quite a while.

I ment to type something else, but I rushed it. We didn't even have enough members to make the voting group of the new elections.