[Solved] Install.php won't run?

Earl

I've extracted the files to install Easy Member Pro into public_html, and then the next step is to run install.php. I've tried to execute it from a webpage (http://etfrotate.heliohost.org/install.php), but it just comes up as a blank webpage. File permissions look good at 755. Can someone tell me what I am missing?

Apologies in advance if I'm missing something obvious, I'm VERY new at using any of this and it's very foreign to me so far.

put error_reporting(E_ALL) at the top of the script.

Here is the top of the file to make sure I did it correctly, but I still get a blank page.

<?php //003ab

// Report all PHP errors (see changelog)

error_reporting(E_ALL);

if(!extension_loaded('ionCube Loader')){$__oc=strtolower(substr(php_uname(),0,3));$__ln='ioncube_loader_'.$__oc.'_'.substr(phpversion(),0,3).(($__oc=='win')?'.dll':'.so');@dl($__ln);if(function_exists('_il_exec')){return _il_exec();}$__ln='/ioncube/'.$__ln;$__oid=$__id=realpath(ini_get('extension_dir'));$__here=dirname(__FILE__);if(strlen($__id)>1&&$__id[1]==':'){$__id=str_replace('\\','/',substr($__id,2));$__here=str_replace('\\','/',substr($__here,2));}$__rd=str_repeat('/..',substr_count($__id,'/')).$__here.'/';$__i=strlen($__rd);while($__i--){if($__rd[$__i]=='/'){$__lp=substr($__rd,0,$__i).$__ln;if(file_exists($__oid.$__lp)){$__ln=$__lp;break;}}}@dl($__ln);}else{die('The file '.__FILE__." is corrupted.\n");}if(function_exists('_il_exec')){return _il_exec();}echo('Site error: the file <b>'.__FILE__.'</b> requires the ionCube PHP Loader '.basename($__ln).' to be installed by the site administrator.');exit(199);

?>

File permissions for all php files should be 644.

I tried that as well, but it didn't seem to make any difference. I did go in and change all of the files to 644 since that seems to make sense to me.

Looks like your script requires a code loader.

Yes, it requires Ioncube Loader. I read through the forums and found some chatter about making it work, so I thought it was something that was supported. Is that incorrect? Is there something I need to do to set it up? Again, I really don't understand this stuff, so I'm just trying to get it working. If Ioncube Loader isn't supported, then I think I'm out of luck.

Thanks for all of the responses and help, and thanks for your patience as well.

Guest Geoff

@djbob:

Edit the file /usr/local/lib/php.ini and before any other zend_extension lines ensure that the following is included:

zend_extension = /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20090626/ioncube_loader_lin_5.3.so

Escalating Request

Guest Geoff

Actually, I think the issue from our end is resolved:

The file /home1/rotation/public_html/install.php is corrupted.

From what I gather, the IonCube loaders are installed fine, his script is just broken.

From what I gather, the IonCube loaders are installed fine, his script is just broken.

Well, it's giving me error messages now, so it looks like it is trying to run it. I'll take a look on this end. Thanks.

Well, it's giving me error messages now, so it looks like it is trying to run it. I'll take a look on this end. Thanks.

I had some permissions issues that were messing up the install, but I've worked through those and I have the install completed.

Thanks again for your help and excellent responsiveness and effectiveness!! Have a great night!