My website gone? [Don't close my thread!]

KongCH

Hello,

I don't know why one of the admin close my thread!

domain: hopbank.co.cc/hopbank.info

cpanel: hopbank

My cpanel gone, and the website have been turned into your default page, not something like "hacked"!

Your account is showing Inactive in the database, even though you last logged just over a week ago...? Weird.

This support request is being escalated to our root admin.

@djbob - Very weird. Server: Stevie.

@KongCH - I have marked your account active and changed the last login date - try now. ;)

In future, make sure you login via the HelioHost homepage at www.heliohost.org .

Also, sorry your previous thread got closed. Geoff presumed that you were talking about the hack, as websites who were hacked couldn't access their cPanel nor access their website.

@jje: We were both checking this at the same time. I've reactivated his site through the activation link. That's the way djbob wants us to activate inactive accounts. Anyway if I remember correctly his last login showed 2-22-2011, although I could be wrong. I'm not going to de-escalate this, I'll leave that up to you. :)

Guest Geoff

Sorry about closing your thread! I didn't realize that you weren't talking about the hack, and we had 6 threads discussing the same problem.

Hope you will forgive me.

@Admins: Try to make sure there's no other admin reading the thread when you are (via "1 User(s) are reading this topic... etc"). If someone was there before you (ignoring me, I'm just lurking), they're probably dealing with it.

After you login, take a look at the URL.

If the URL ends in .phpcp or .php then you are okay. If it ends in anything different (such as .html), you are in trouble. ;)

We recommend you login thru the HelioHost homepage. ;)