Speed Johnny vs Stevie? Transfer account?

Instituut

Hi there,

This is my first post. My question is as follows: which server is the fastest? I now have a account on Johnny with a site. But I think it's not that fast. I read at the signup page that Johnny does not use the 'full resources' of the server. If Stevie is really faster, is there a way to transfer my account/site? Also, my site is hacked now, as many others on Johnny. Will, in the future, Johnny be more down due hacks/maintenance or something else than Stevie?

Thanks! I would like to hear.

Greet,

Instituut

Hi there,

This is my first post. My question is as follows: which server is the fastest? I now have a account on Johnny with a site. But I think it's not that fast. I read at the signup page that Johnny does not use the 'full resources' of the server. If Stevie is really faster, is there a way to transfer my account/site? Also, my site is hacked now, as many others on Johnny. Will, in the future, Johnny be more down due hacks/maintenance or something else than Stevie?

Thanks! I would like to hear.

Greet,

Instituut

Any difference in speed?

Guest Geoff

Johnny used to be (and maybe still is) faster because of its being brand new. However, you can bet that stuff like Johnny getting hacked (like what is happening now) will happen much more on Johnny, while this will almost never happen on stevie.

Speed doesn't really matter by itself. You'd have to factor in how many users there are on each server. This is a question that can't really be a simple yes or no. I recommend having an account based on what you need on your account.

There are approximately 20,000 accounts on Stevie.

There are approximately 2,000 accounts on Johnny.

Stevie runs normal services.

Johnny runs dangerous services.

Yesterday I saw the server load for Johnny higher than Stevie.

It would be hard to judge the exact speed, as it varies throughout the day.