[Solved] i can not install the wordpress in my space

chentong

Your government is blocking you from accessing your website.

I am sending this topic to the main admin.

Would you be willing to pay $12 for users to be able to access your site from China?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We actually don't need to give them a dedicated IP. We can just put them on another shared IP.

chentong: You've been moved to another IP. Your site should be visible within 24 hours.

We actually don't need to give them a dedicated IP. We can just put them on another shared IP.

chentong: You've been moved to another IP. Your site should be visible within 24 hours.

His site was actually returning a 500 error and he said he wasn't able to go to the link I provided for him to remove his .htaccess file. I'm not so sure he was being blocked or it was just him since he said he installed wordpress on his site and and then tried to remove it. Anyway I guess we'll find out tomorrow if the cpanel link works for him then. :)

EDIT: This was the link he said Chrome said was invalid:

http://chentong.heliohost.org:2082/fronten...;file=.htaccess

His site was actually returning a 500 error and he said he wasn't able to go to the link I provided for him to remove his .htaccess file. I'm not so sure he was being blocked or it was just him since he said he installed wordpress on his site and and then tried to remove it. Anyway I guess we'll find out tomorrow if the cpanel link works for him then. :)

yes.....thank you.....the link worked......

but it said :Unable to change directory to /home/chentong/public_html! You do not seem to have access permissions! (System Error: No such file or directory)

yes.....thank you.....the link worked......

but it said :Unable to change directory to /home/chentong/public_html! You do not seem to have access permissions! (System Error: No such file or directory)

oh.....moved to another IP.............my site is visible....

Guest Geoff

That directory does not exist:

root@stevie [/]# cd /home/chentong/public_html
bash: cd: /home/chentong/public_html: No such file or directory
root@stevie [/]#

have you deleted it?

root@stevie [/]#

have you deleted it?

Evidently that's what his problem is. He stated ealier in the thread that he deleted all of the files in his public_html folder but thought that he still had the public_html folder. So what he needs to do is go to his /home/chentong/ and create his public_html folder again.

Do you understand this chentong?

root@stevie [/]#

have you deleted it?

no....I didn't...

I had installed wordpress again....

And I visited chentong.heiliohost.org/wp.....Chrome said 404 Not Found.....

We think you accidently deleted your public_html folder when you first deleted wordpress. Do you know how to FTP into your site. Your probably not going to be able to visit your site or your cpanel until your new ip resolves which will be at least another 12 hours.

root@stevie [/]#

have you deleted it?

Evidently that's what his problem is. He stated ealier in the thread that he deleted all of the files in his public_html folder but thought that he still had the public_html folder. So what he needs to do is go to his /home/chentong/ and create his public_html folder again.

Do you understand this chentong?

Oh....I am not sure....You mean I should create a new folder named pubulic_html?? Do I Do I understand this correctly??

Oh....I am not sure....You mean I should create a new folder named pubulic_html?? Do I Do I understand this correctly??

Yes you need to go to your home directory:

/home/chentong/

and create a new public_html folder.

We think you accidently deleted your public_html folder when you first deleted wordpress. Do you know how to FTP into your site. Your probably not going to be able to visit your site or your cpanel until your new ip resolves which will be at least another 12 hours.

:( I just deleted all the files in public_html folder But the public_html folder is exist ....

Do you mind use short sentences.....you know my english is bad.....

:lol:

Yes you need to go to your home directory:

/home/chentong/

and create a new public_html folder.

no The public_html folder already exists in /home1/chentong/

so I can't create a new folder named pubulic_html.... ^_^

Ok, so you can login to your site and see the public_html folder now?

I'm sorry the link I provided you with earlier was wrong. I was using /home/chentong instead of /home1/chentong

This link should take you to your .htaccess file to delete it:

Ok, so you can login to your site and see the public_html folder now?

I'm sorry the link I provided you with earlier was wrong. I was using /home/chentong instead of /home1/chentong

This link should take you to your .htaccess file to delete it:

thank you...

I can't delete it....and I rename it...

but....if I visit my site with Chrome...I can see it again......

today ,Chrome can connect to my site...

and the web page said...."Ahoy! You're seeing this page because.........While the account is being created we suggest taking a look at your control panel."

thank you...

I can't delete it....and I rename it...

but....if I visit my site with Chrome...I can see it again......

today ,Chrome can connect to my site...

and the web page said...."Ahoy! You're seeing this page because.........While the account is being created we suggest taking a look at your control panel."

Your seeing that page because you have a new ip for your site. We'll have to wait a few more hours for your new ip to be good, then we can check your site again.