[Solved] Dedicated IP Request

Daniel Sage

Hello,

I was wondering if I would be able to have a dedicated IP address for my web site. My account details are shown below as I assume that they will be required.

Username: ngsoftwa

Domain: danielsage.org

Server: Johnny

I have a SSL certificate from GlobalSign (Alpha SSL, really) that is valid until 10/14/2012 and would like to use it.

Thank you in advance,

Daniel Sage

This is horrible timing... I just posted to the Moderator Discussion board about how we are out of dedicated IPs. Sorry, but we can't give a dedicated IP at this time :(

We'll be looking into possibly charging for dedicated IPs in the future, as our parent host has begun charging as well.

This is horrible timing... I just posted to the Moderator Discussion board about how we are out of dedicated IPs. Sorry, but we can't give a dedicated IP at this time :(

We'll be looking into possibly charging for dedicated IPs in the future, as our parent host has begun charging as well.

I understand, but I would like to thank you anyways because you replied to my request faster than my paid host!

Also, if you did begin charging for Dedicated IPs, do you have an estimate on how much they would cost?

Have a nice day,

Daniel Sage

Edited by Daniel Sage

We don't have our PayPal account set up quite yet, so I'll let you know what that happens.

Sounds good, I'll check back every once in a while.

By the way, this one reason why I love HelioHost so much more than SiteGround (Not even worth the referral link anymore), the support you offer is from somebody who cares and not somebody who keeps checking the clock to see when their shift ends.

Have a wonderful night.

Okay, it's set up. Can you send $12 to admin@heliohost.org via PayPal?

PayPal keeps giving me an error saying that my account has reached its spending limit, but yet I have never made a payment and verified my account. I will contact PayPal support and try to get this resolved. To let you know I am not trying to rip you off, you may feel free to suspend my account until I send the money. I won't take offense.

I'm sorry about the delay, PayPal support finally responded and told me that my there is nothing wrong... not very helpful so I guess I will just have to wait until I can get this fixed.

I will close the thread in the mean time, though.

Thanks again for your help, and have a wonderful day!

Daniel Sage