[Solved] Signing up for a free host

Secretmapper

Hello, people. After five weeks of continuous repetition, I simply cannot sign up for hosting. When I try to sign up for Stevie, it says that daily signup has exceeded. (Even when I sign up exactly almost after it resets.) Meanwhile, Johnny always says that there was an error. I tried and tried but simply can't. Please help me. I had another web host, but it was taken down, so I searched for the "best free cpanel host" on google and you guys showed up.

Thanks,

Secretmapper

You probably already have an account so that the sign up script is blocking you from making another.

But in case you don't, what username/domain/email are you trying to sign up with?

No, you don't need to point the nameservers before you sign up.

@Secretmapper: Are you on a shared machine or behind a proxy?

@Wizard: If you'll do a query of registration ip's beginning with this set at the ACP:

You'll see several people there with that ip range. And if you notice the last set of digits changes on his ip each time he posts. So I'm guessing that's why.

Thanks for the quick replies! Really nice support.

Anyways, I sign up with the user name secretmp, domain as secretmapper.cz.cc, and Secretmapper16@gmail.com as an email.

I'm using a shared computer, pretty sure no one registers though (no one is interested in website creation)

About a month ago, it seems that somebody had registered the domain "kmgr.heliohost.org" from your IP. Any idea who this might be? Note that HelioHost accounts are enabled to support unlimited parked/addon/subdomains, so if you do have the other account you really don't need a second.

I have confirmed that no one registered the domain. No one even knows this website besides me. There must have been some kind of mix up. Is it somehow possible to make an exception ,to the one ip one register rule in my case? Because it's not me, and It's not even anyone that use this IP.

Thanks,

Secretmapper

PS:Best support I ever had! Thank you very much!

"We're sorry, but an error was encountered during signup. Please try again later."

?? I guess we can eliminate the IP checker script as the problem. There must be an error in my case. I guess I'm just unlucky. :-( I tried signing up on both servers, but the same message is presented to me.