Rename of Domain

Billy Captain

His account wasn't actually suspended yet. Today was the 30th day since his last login and I thought it would just be better for him to login instead of me. Anyway are you going to change his domain or should I? :)

--------------------

Okay I've renamed your domain to:

*******.heliohost.org

Give it 24 hours to reslove.

Lol guys. I think you have an issue there as I login to the panel almost every day.

Can you delete this thread please as it is showing on google and i do not want any link anywhere with the old domain.

BIG THANK YOU for your help

His account wasn't actually suspended yet. Today was the 30th day since his last login and I thought it would just be better for him to login instead of me. Anyway are you going to change his domain or should I? :)

--------------------

Okay I've renamed your domain to:

*******.heliohost.org

Give it 24 hours to reslove.

Lol guys. I think you have an issue there as I login to the panel almost every day.

Can you delete this thread please as it is showing on google and i do not want any link anywhere with the old domain.

Make sure your using a url that ends in .php when you login and I've edited every where your new domain was in this thread.