Now that the account is ready, I still have a question...

oberon

I posted the topic When will the account be ready?,... but still had a question and now I found that the topic "logically, of course" got closed so I post another one as I really need an answer as soon as possible, with little time on my hand today.

My question is:

Is Stevie a loading pages always that slow and has often got problems or is it a temporary issue you are facing, as I really don't like the speed at all and also had a lot of issues with the softa... "sorry, don't remember the right full name" scripts installer which looks all pretty but simply doesn't work fast at all I mean sometimes I had to wait 30 sec. (whitescreen) and loader and nothing and sometime it would simply not load (Yesterday and before yesterday evenings and nights CET, if that helps). I would have loved to simply add it to my former post so sorry if there is another question like this, hope you don't mind to much. -_-

We're working on getting Johnny up in about a week - hopefully then these problems will not occur. ;)

Ok thanks for your reply, hope Johnny can handle it :) as that's too slow, meaning this is almost as slow as http://www.freehostingcloud.com/ and they are so damn slow, I immediately stopped using their offer!

Their page was loading while I was writing this message and still not finished when I finished with this little text! Aweful!

Anyway thanks again and it would be great to know when, do you announce it anywhere?