My Account Status

MJ Rajkumar

Hi,

I registered with heliohost before two days... tilll now i didnt received any mails for hosting account created , like that...

Only one mail received from helio after registering... login to your control panel using mrajkumar.in/cpanel using my username and password...

But till i didnt receive any information or confirmation for activation of domain and hosting..

my domain : mjrajkumar.in

username : mjrk

please help me to know my status.. i checked both inbox and spam folder... i registered on 16thmay...

Hi,

I registered with heliohost before two days... tilll now i didnt received any mails for hosting account created , like that...

Only one mail received from helio after registering... login to your control panel using mrajkumar.in/cpanel using my username and password...

But till i didnt receive any information or confirmation for activation of domain and hosting..

please help me to know my status.. i checked both inbox and spam folder... i registered on 16thmay...

http://heliohost.org/scripts/status.php - Check your account status.

I registered at the same date as you but my account still not yet activate as well.

Based on the faq, the server may need up to 4days to process your application since the server script is a bit slow.

So lets wait for another 2 days?

Guest Geoff
Your account is number 54 in the database, should be created by Friday 18th of March 2011 12:22:00 PM, and should be active by Saturday 19th of March 2011 03:00:00 AM.

Hi,

http://heliohost.org/scripts/status.php - Check your account status.

I registered at the same date as you but my account still not yet activate as well.

Based on the faq, the server may need up to 4days to process your application since the server script is a bit slow.

So lets wait for another 2 days?

Thanks Dude... I checked now.. My Status is

Your account is number 14 in the database, should be created by Friday 18th of March 2011 10:22:00 PM, and should be active by Saturday 19th of March 2011 03:00:00 AM.

:-)