Upload files

shah

1) cPanel. HelioHost offers an award-winning control panel which allows customers to easily upload, edit and create files. ;)

2) FTP. You can use an FTP client to upload, create and delete files to the servers. Host: ftp.yourdomain.heliohost.org - Username and Password same as your cPanel's. ;)

3) Web Disk. You can use a WebDav connection directly from your computer - simple follow the instructions available from your cPanel. ;)

1) cPanel. HelioHost offers an award-winning control panel which allows customers to easily upload, edit and create files. ;)

2) FTP. You can use an FTP client to upload, create and delete files to the servers. Host: ftp.yourdomain.heliohost.org - Username and Password same as your cPanel's. ;)

3) Web Disk. You can use a WebDav connection directly from your computer - simple follow the instructions available from your cPanel. ;)

I tried to log into cPanel with my Helio user Id and password, but it doesn't let me log in. I don't see a Register button for cPanel anywhere. I tried to click password reset on cPanel, I don't get an email

If you are experiencing problems and you have already signed up, please provide your cPanel Username and Domain. ;)

I don't know if my cPanel Username is the same as the Heliohost username. If it is my username is shahbaluchi and my domain is translasia.co.cc

Yes, your cPanel username is the same as your HelioHost username. ;)

However, your HelioNet username is separate.

In that case I don't even know if I am registered for HelioHost or not, how do I find out. As far as I am concerned, I did sign up for HelioHost.

On the HelioHost page I don't see the Login button

Did you go here:

http://www.heliohost.org/home/signup

and signup with a domain name?

If you only registered to post in this forum then you don't have a heliohost site.

EDIT: I'm not seeing translasia.co.cc in our database and besides shahbaluchi is too long for a username. Your only allowed 8 characters for a username. You need to go here and register your domain:

http://www.heliohost.org/home/signup