Email notification for account inactivity

alteisenriese

Sorry if i post on the wrong forum, this new forum changes is rather confusing for me.

I got email saying that my account is suspended cause of account inactivity, i always login to my cpanel every beginning of the month though. Then i check my website and there is nothing wrong with it.

This is the 2nd time i received this kind of notification. So maybe that automatic notification needs to be fixed.

• 1 month later...

Hi, I also received a warning email from heliohost asking me to renew it by clicking on the link.

However, there appears to be a problem as it states that:

"We're sorry, but we either could not find that account in the database, or it is not listed as inactive. Please contact an administrator if you feel this message is in error."

I tried logging into my cpanel account and it is possible.

Please help me out.

Thanks.

Hi, I also received a warning email from heliohost asking me to renew it by clicking on the link.

"We're sorry, but we either could not find that account in the database, or it is not listed as inactive. Please contact an administrator if you feel this message is in error."

I tried logging into my cpanel account and it is possible.

Please help me out.

Thanks.

Your post is most unhelpful. Read the Support FAQ.

Sometimes you get that message if you accidently click twice on the renew page. If your able to login ok at your cpanel and you can see your site, then your ok.

Sometimes you get that message if you accidently click twice on the renew page. If your able to login ok at your cpanel and you can see your site, then your ok.

I Have still 3 days to renew my account, but the renew-script is not working. My account is not found in the database" strangeit.

Please help!

I Have still 3 days to renew my account, but the renew-script is not working. My account is not found in the database" strangeit.

Please help!

Your site has been reativated. There's no need to post twice about the same issue.

I have a similar issue. I received the suspended-due-to-inactivity email a few days ago, but renew.php gives me "We're sorry, but we either could not find that account in the database, or it is not listed as inactive," while I get suspended message on my site and can't log in to cpanel.

Username: cvx

Domain: jac.heliohost.org

Can you reactivate my account?

Guest Geoff

If you can log into cpanel, your account is active. Otherwise, if you can't renew your account via renew.php, it has been deleted.

@cvx Your account should be fine now.