Account Queued At 2nd day

Dlget

I have already created my account for 2 days.but it shows "HelioHost Account Queued" dialog.

I have another problem. Stevie's server is always above 30 & why johnny's server load at o?

Due to high server load i can't open my cpanel.

I got the same problem. But if i type /index.php for example, the site will show up, but if i just try the simple domain name, those Account Queded page will appear.

For now i cleared my cache, but i wonder that my visitors dont know about that bug :S cuz i cant realy inform them about the situation

Your visitors will need to clear their cache ONLY IF they accessed your site while Stevie malfunctioned. ;)

Stevie is currently hosting all 22,000 websites, and constantly purging old accounts to prepare for our new server, Charlie. This can put alot of pressure on the server, causing the server load to greatly increase. Charlie is in the process of being configured, and curently hosted just 2 websites, so the server load is always at 0.00 . ;)

HelioHost.org will do things such as these sometimes. Don't panic. It's been happening more often because of the move to Cody. You can try Superkalo's trick for redirecting but it won't help if HelioHost is really down.

Let us know if you're all right now :P

Hi

How to clear cache?

I mean which cache? I my PC or In server?

If i have to clear the server's cache, then how to do it?

i have deleted my previous hosting account & signup for new account at heliohost.org.But i'm unable to setup my website although i have waited for 3 days .

Guys please configure my account.

Hi

How to clear cache?

I mean which cache? I my PC or In server?

If i have to clear the server's cache, then how to do it?

i have deleted my previous hosting account & signup for new account at heliohost.org.But i'm unable to setup my website although i have waited for 3 days .

Guys please configure my account.

Your account is fine. Clear your browser cache.